Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can i reuse the unused portion of my hair relaxer?

I recently bought a hair relaxer (perm) and i mixed together the activator with the perm. I decided not to use the hair relaxer (perm) then. Is it okay for me to use the hair relaxer (perm) three or more days later? What is the limit of time for reusing the mixed up perm (hair relaxer)?Can i reuse the unused portion of my hair relaxer?
It is inactive after one hour. Please get rid of this old chemical.Can i reuse the unused portion of my hair relaxer?
Well Skylar


If you read the directions on the paper it tells you once you mix the ingredients of a relaxer you are supposed to discard what you don't use that very day. I think the reason that they tell you this is because, once it is mixed and the longer it sets, the weaker that it become, so if you are not going to use it then it is best not to mix it then.
you don't need a relaxer, you need a BARBER! why don't you just shave your head and be bald-headed? bald women are very sexy and exotic.





be bold be bald.








good luck
No, because it will be weak and won't straighten your hair like it should. But you can use it if you want to, but I wouldn't.
unfortunately the perm weakens when not used within a few hours of mixing. I wish that I would be able to use the unused portion but its much better to use it while its still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment