Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is a good hair relaxer for my thick my hair?

i just got my hair relaxed yesterday and i kept it in for a long time! but my hair isnt relaxed properly! i used a dark and lovely kit. regular!


like yu can still feel the undergrowth!What is a good hair relaxer for my thick my hair?
olive oil!What is a good hair relaxer for my thick my hair?
Try Silk Elements. You can buy it at Sally's, and used probably, it will work and condition your hair. But you need to wait at least 6-8 weeks before you try again or you will suffer a lot of hair damage. If your hair is very resistant to relaxing, you may have to try a stronger formula.





Make sure you follow the time correctly and not just wait until it feels long enough. That can be disastrous.
i use motions super relaxer. you can get it at sally's for about 4.99..it already comes made in a tub. it works wonders for my little sister thick, coarse hair..%26amp; it works awesome in my hair . it's a good perm . if you can't use a Super then you can just use Regular .good luck !


:)
Not a fan of any dark and lovely products, but aside from it just being a bad kit, are you thoroughly distributing the relaxer at the root if you are doing yourself?


I prefer mizani, but if cant go pro I like motions n' optimum at sally's.

No comments:

Post a Comment