Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At home hair relaxers?

Should I try one? My hair is not curly, but in some parts, it is wavy. This makes it look really messy because it is not the same texture throughout. Straightening takes too much time. I am Caucasian. I have never done a relaxer before. If I try one, how long should I keep it in, since my hair is not super curly? What brands are recommended? Any tips in general are appreciated. Thanks.At home hair relaxers?
If you color or highlight your hair i wouldn't suggest you use a relaxer, I have highlights and had mine straightened and it fried my ends. You can buy them at target or walmart,but if you have a sally beauty supply by you, i suggest you go there, they would have better products.Just read the instructions on the box, it will tell you how long to leave it in for, since your hair is just wavy it should work pretty well.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment