Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I bought a hair relaxer kit about 3 years ago...Is it safe to use it now?

I never opened it and I don't see an expiration date on it.I bought a hair relaxer kit about 3 years ago...Is it safe to use it now?
I will preface this by stating that I do not use a hair relaxer. However, I use TONS of hair products and am very knowledgeable about hair care and hair products.





If you purchased the product about three years ago, it could have been sitting on the shelf of the store for one year before you even bought it! It also could have been in the stockroom for a long time before it ever made it out to the store shelves. That could be almost 5 years in the package.





Given that hair relaxer products use harsh chemicals to literally ';relax'; the hair, those chemicals could have either lost their strength or have become more concentrated and intense through the years. Honestly, I think hair is pretty important and I would not want to risk it over a relatively inexpensive product. What would be worse...paying a little extra to buy a new, fresh product or burning your hair off???!?





Good luck!I bought a hair relaxer kit about 3 years ago...Is it safe to use it now?
well you can use it but if it has something in it maybe you should see if that has an expiration date but its up to you i wouldn't use it but its totally


up to you.
yes, chemicals dont expire lol





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No don't use it. Not safe. Buy a new one.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment