Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Relaxers?!?!?1?

I have had curly Hair for my whole life, and as pretty as they look i want to get a relaxer put into my hair. I was wondering how long it lasts on white females. Also i would like to know if it will ever return to its natural curlyness. Please answer. It would be ALOT of help!!Hair Relaxers?!?!?1?
I am in the same boat as you. I am a mixed-race female with curly/wavy hair, and me and my mom decided since I was a little kid that I definitely need a perm. Oh, if you have naturally curly hair as your roots grow out you will have to get them re-done. If you gotten your hair relaxed now, and then wait 2 months from now it won't go back to being curly. Just your roots will be curly. Because, that's your natural hair texture. If you want to continue to keep straight hair you would have keep re-touching the new growth as those curly roots grow out. That's what I do for myself. Once your ends are relaxed they are going to stay straight.Hair Relaxers?!?!?1?
Relaxers are not made for white people hair because the structure of your hair is totally different.





To chemically relax your hair it would make it fall out. I would go to a professional and let them decide how to permanently straighten your hair.





I dont think you can do that at home
sense you have white hair i would not recommend you putting on your hair those chemicals are so strong and harmful for the the ethnic groups it does and white people hair is so different and yes it would come back its just like a perm it will grow out and you have to redo it but don't do it on your it will possibly break off.

No comments:

Post a Comment