Friday, January 22, 2010

Chicaogoans, where is the BEST salon for black hair relaxers? I'm tired of my natural hair, after 7 years.

I used to wear a short, low-cut. Now, I'm wearing a pretty big (to me) curly afro. I'm tired of it. I love my hair, but I want to play with straight hair again. I've been contemplating getting my hair pressed or blown out, but the results just don't last long enough. And, for a $65 blow-out, I want it to last! That's what I paid when I went to really nice shop in Chicago (Yehia). Love their work, but can't do that on a regular basis. Please give me some info, if you can.Chicaogoans, where is the BEST salon for black hair relaxers? I'm tired of my natural hair, after 7 years.
if you arent stuck on perming your hair straight, try getting ur hair marcel ironed at a beauty school. call around see if any of them offer supercurly services. this way your not stuck with the perm!
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment