Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I used hair relaxer but didn't leave it in long enough. How long until I can use it again?

Im white first of all and have wavy hair. I used some pink hair relaxer but left it in about 3 minutes shorter than what I should have. Now my hair still is a bit wavy, how long do i have to wait before I can apply it everywhere again?I used hair relaxer but didn't leave it in long enough. How long until I can use it again?
Wait for about a month otherwise your hair might melt off (I'm not kidding.)





I would recommend you have it done at a salon because you'll be a lot more satisfied and they will do it right.I used hair relaxer but didn't leave it in long enough. How long until I can use it again?
Go seek a professional. You can only give yourself touch ups on the roots after you do a relaxer the first time.
I would wait 2 weeks. Sometimes though when you relax your hair it doesn't show the results until your blow dry or put heat (flat iron) on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment