Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Relaxers/ Black Hair Care?

I haven't had a relaxer in my hair for two years. During this time my hair has mostly been in braids and ponytails, but in about two weeks im thinking about getting a relaxer and I was wondering if I should wait longer or not get one at all.





*right now my hair is in micro braids


* my natural hair is past my shoulders


*my hair has never been dyedHair Relaxers/ Black Hair Care?
if you know that the perm wont damage your hair then go for it!


but before you put the perm on it make sure you wait until 2 days after you take out your zillions





i am and african american to and i use realaxers!Hair Relaxers/ Black Hair Care?
one week before you relax you should do a protein treatment. aphogee protein treatment for damaged hair. you should put a lye relaxer in your hair because it is less drying. if you can, go to a professional.
def take the braids out and let your scalp rest for 4-7 days. get you the keyshia cole perm or optimum mild perm. use keracare products. these items are the gentler products on market.

No comments:

Post a Comment