Friday, January 22, 2010

What hair relaxer is the best for my hair?

I am hair african american and half mexican. I relaxed my hair when i was younger and haven't really taken good care of it and now its really damaged. But i have been trying to get it healthy again. I wanted to know what would be the best hair relaxer i can use. Preferably one i can buy in a local store. My hair is curly. Please help!!!What hair relaxer is the best for my hair?
Dr. Miracles - and get all the other products he makes.What hair relaxer is the best for my hair?
none. If you want your hair to be in top health then leave it natural and have all your relaxed portions cut off.





Anyways seeing as you have damaged hair you should probably go to a salon. They are less likely to over process your hair which is easy seeing as your hair is already damaged. They can also easily point out your relaxed hair and your new growth...because you do know that going over relaxed hair again will cause weak points and major breakage right?
Try


this


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





I use it on my hair.


%26amp; mine isnt coarse or anything


Just really curly.


I get the normal but you may want the ';super';


if your hair is coarse.





You can buy it at target or rite aid
Olive Oil hair relaxer
Seriously, if you tryna REPIAR you hair, relaxing it is NOT how you start. Trust me, whoever told you that is a HATER...





To repair hair, you have to swallow some pride. You will have to trim, or cut, a little, and may have to refrain from actual styling. damaged ends will lead to damaged roots, so they must be CHOPPED.





It is important to find a line of hair products that WORK your your TEXTURE, cuz its never tha same as someone elses'. With this, CONDITIONING is the most IMPORTANT factor in re-growing hair.


I recommend Palmer's Olive Oil , Mane n Tail, or Pink Lusters' Line for textured hair like yors. These steps will help start the cycle of healthy NEW GROWTH.





Once you figa out what works for you, improvise styling for up do's or simple, loose ponytails. Washing and all that regularly (once a week, but you might can 2-3 times, cuz yor mixed) will help keep the hair strong. I mostly air dry my hair, cuz it seems softer after when I use the dryer to knock off the exrta water. Just part in four and braid down to let it dry.





For future, watch how much heat and/or chemicals you are using. The more natural you keep your hair style, the better chances it has to grow w/o further damage being done. After you feel its repaired, try our a weave or some indivduals. Summer is best for hair growth, cuz you sweat, and it helps keep your scalp moist, so you dont have to use as much grease.





All in all, hair growth stats at the scalp. Damage done can only be repared if the dead hair is removed. Shedding and minimal breakge is normal, but if you have clunks or knots, ask someone for help, preferrably a professional who know textured (black) hair.





Good lucc :)





FIERCE_09

No comments:

Post a Comment