Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there a hair relaxer that makes your hair super straight?

i use Olive oil relaxer and its good but i want it to be straighter


any suggestions?Is there a hair relaxer that makes your hair super straight?
Try Motions or Optimum, or just try the super olive oil next time. But be careful, there is a such thing as your hair being TOO straight, so straight that it comes right out. Is there a hair relaxer that makes your hair super straight?
I also got mine chemically straightened at a hair salon (and I think twice my mommy did it for me just at home with CVS stuff).


Mine is growing out from the last one a good 2 years ago though and I will never do it again because I realized just how much I missed my curly hair. My natural curls are weird now ]:





Now I just use the Chi hot iron, it works wonders. If you need to, blow dry it first, then use a hot iron. Top it off with a hairspray so it doesn't frizz and tada! [:
I got chemical straightening. It was some korean brand, I got it done at a salon so I'm not completely sure. All I know is that they first put relaxers in and then wash it out and then straighten my hair with a flat iron and then put more stuff in and then it it sit for an hour or so and wash it out and BAMM. ITS DONE
RELAXERS DO NOT STRAIGHTEN HAIR!!!!


THEY REDUCE SOME OF THE CURL AND MAKE


IT EASIER TO MANAGE!!! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK


THAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO STRIAGHTEN!!!!!!


IF YOU WANT STRAIGHT HAIR, BLOW DRY IT


STRAIGHT AND GET A DANG FLAT IRON!
I don't think there's any that make it super straight, just relaxes the curls - though drying your hair straight with a hairdryer if you don't already will help
i just use a hair iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment