Friday, January 22, 2010

Do hair relaxers even work ?

do relaxers work verry welland actully make your hair straight?


i have found a relaxer online called Organic Root Stimulator OLIVE OIL Relaxer (Normal) , itseems to have good reviews by sayung iot doesnt damage the hair but does it actuly straighten your hair much im a 3b btw , thanks xDo hair relaxers even work ?
I actually use Organic Root Stimulator and yes it straightens your hair because it is a chemical straightener. As long as you leave it on your hair for the recommended amount of time, your hair will straighten.Do hair relaxers even work ?
Relaxers work in my hair, better than straight perms. I have not tried that brand though. Olive oil would be a good ingredient; sounds like it would work.





The straightness is partly chemical, but also depends how long you leave it on each section, and how straight you comb each section while it's on. There will still be curl or crinkles if you are too lax with it.
They do..But it really depends on the hair. When I got my hair permanetly straightened, It didn't really do much for my hair. But my hair was also thick and really curly. But others it worked great for....All permanent straighteners damage hair, even the organic root one.
see for that


http://style.biznuss.net


keep using answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment