Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Black girl hair, Relaxers, and eggs?

When I wash my hair I use raw eggs as a protein treatment. If I did this a week before I plan on getting a relaxer on my hair would it cause any problems?Black girl hair, Relaxers, and eggs?
What happened to shampoo?


...


Raw eggs?Black girl hair, Relaxers, and eggs?
Im a white girl, so I probably dont know but Id atleast like to try to help you if you didnt mind. I think the best thing you could do is use a relaxer or look up how Beyonce and tyra do it, because they keep theirs soft somehow. Im sorry its not working right, i wish i could find some info for you. Good luck Hon XD (Or ask a local solon)
i suggest u watch ';good hair'; movie thats coming out by chris rock!





RELAXERS CAN MELT A ALUMINUM CAN THEYRE SOO STRONG AND DANGEROUS!





dont put chemicals in ur hair because ur hair will break and fall out!





eggs wont do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment