Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lye and No-Lye Hair Relaxers...What's the difference?

Lye is an ingredient, that can seriously burn your skin, that's why most people that relax their hair, buy a hair relaxer with no-lye. For which one is better, I don't know, maybe the one with lye. But do you really want to take the chance of burning your scalp and to take weeks to heal.Lye and No-Lye Hair Relaxers...What's the difference?
My friend is a hair dresser and she says that the box perms that you would buy in the store that say ';no-lye'; are not good for hair.......apparently lye is actually good for your hair.....motions relaxer in the big yellow tub is the best relaxer to useLye and No-Lye Hair Relaxers...What's the difference?
what?
I used no-lye relaxers for years with no negative results. Many hairstyles say dont use them, but I personally think it depends on your hair. I go to the hair dresser now for styling, but cant tell the difference in the relaxer. I even do touch-ups with no-lye perms if I am in an emergency (only after 4-6 weeks of course). But remember the best thing is to use no chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment