Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm tired of relaxers. I have thick, coarse hair & see the relaxer is damaging my scalp. Any suggestions?

I would like my hair to be manageable and I hear flat irons are good. Is it worth it to buy one for thick coars hair. Any advice?I'm tired of relaxers. I have thick, coarse hair %26amp; see the relaxer is damaging my scalp. Any suggestions?
Yeah they can be a good investment but if you have thick hair you have to take smaller sections when flat ironing so that you can get your hair as straight as possible. Have you ever tried a kiddie relaxer? They are mild and they don't straighten the hair all the way but they help the texture. If you decide to stop using relaxers I would get a comb attachment for your hairdryer and use that while blow drying and that will help straighten it faster.Then use the flat iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment