Friday, January 22, 2010

Which is better for anti breakage and damaged hair caused by relaxers optimum anti breakage or mizani renew st?

what will keep my hair healthy so it can look thicker when flat ironed and have more body and grow longerWhich is better for anti breakage and damaged hair caused by relaxers optimum anti breakage or mizani renew st?
I guess it is a matter of price, mizani is almost 2-3x the price optimum. I have not used either product, I am partial to Mizani thermacare serum when I flat iron and I use the H20 Moisturizer. I use aphogee as a reconstructor and that is moderately priced, so I'd probably follow my pocket first, I always like optimum products in the paste and if I don't see the desired results, then go for the professional product.

No comments:

Post a Comment