Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How muck does it cost to get perminent hair relaxer done?

I have really wanted to get a perminent hair relaxer but I don't know how much it costs. PLEASEEEEEEEEE tell me!!!How muck does it cost to get perminent hair relaxer done?
I pay about $120-140 every 8 weeks to get it done in the salon. If you go to the salon make sure your stylist has sufficient experience with relaxers. I've had to grow out my hair (basically start over) a few times because I went to bad stylists. Now I won't go to any new stylist until I watch him or her apply the relaxer and style someone else's hair. The best salon relaxer brands are Affirm, Mizani (Butter Blends), and Dudley's - call salons ahead of time and definitely ask what brand of relaxers they use (if don't carry any of these brands do some research on what they use or move on to the next salon - there are A LOT of really bad salon relaxers out there).





I totally don't recommend this, but you can also buy a cheap drugstore relaxer like Dark n' Lovely or Optimum for $8 or so - these will fry and damage your hair and you WILL NOT be happy. If you absolutely must relax your hair yourself, spend the money and buy PhytoSpecific, an all natural permanent relaxer: http://www.amazon.com/Phyto-Phytospecifi鈥?/a>


If you do choose Phytospecific, read the directions carefully and research (online) techniques for applying relaxer. After relaxer is applied, the smoothing technique is always the most important part of the process - smoothing is what determines how your hair is going to look in the end. www.longhaircareforum.com is a good resource for online research.





Be careful and GOOD LUCK!How muck does it cost to get perminent hair relaxer done?
Between $70-$100 in a salon.





About $15-$30 for an at home kit.
i think at my hair salon its like 120.but it only last for like 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment