Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im an African Male, I need to put a hair relaxer or chemical which makes my hair curled and soft like a natur?

Im an African Male, I need to put a hair relaxer or chemical which makes my hair curled and soft like a natural soft hair, so what's the best thing to use.Im an African Male, I need to put a hair relaxer or chemical which makes my hair curled and soft like a natur?
You need to use a texturizer, not relaxer. You can find it at beauty supplies or other stores as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS. Relaxer will straighten your hair but texturizer gives you the soft waves.Im an African Male, I need to put a hair relaxer or chemical which makes my hair curled and soft like a natur?
motion or dax hair relaxer they r good
Not a relaxer, that will straighten your hair.
no offense but i hate guys who have permed hair or relazed hair. if you want it to look good, use a wave cap. my brother uses it and his head looks really nice.
umm you can but i would go to a salon that dose chemical on hair

No comments:

Post a Comment