Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm black and I get relaxers. How can I get my hair in defined curls/waves after I wash it?

It's summertime, I just want to be able to wash it, put in a conditioner and/or any other product, and go!I'm black and I get relaxers. How can I get my hair in defined curls/waves after I wash it?
Not sure what you mean by defined. Probably set with rollers and use a wide tooth comb or your fingers. You'd need some sort of fixing product too, I think maybe holding spray.I'm black and I get relaxers. How can I get my hair in defined curls/waves after I wash it?
I don't know if your hair is healthy or not. If you have a great relaxer, done by a professional, and your hair is not damaged, you can condition your hair every day (don't use the shampoo every day!). Apply a leave in conditioner, then put some gel in it to keep the curls made when your hair is wet. To get some great volume, put your head upside down after the gel is applied and spray some holding spray in your hair. That will keep the curls there for the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment