Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the best hair relaxer to use (black hair)?

I have used this brand organic root olive oil and i have used optimum before but I just want to know you guys' opinion on what relaxer is best to use for african american hair? My hair is shoulder length and I am trying to let grow for ever now.


Anyway look forward to you answers.


ThanksWhat is the best hair relaxer to use (black hair)?
i use soft and beautiful just for me relaxer. it leaves my hair really soft after i use it. i find it less harsh than the other relaxers, too. u can also try dark and lovely no lye relaxer if u dont want to use a little kid relaxer in your hairWhat is the best hair relaxer to use (black hair)?
I've only ever used optimum care no lye. I think it's good, but have nothing else to compare it too. I've always thought it's not the relaxer you use it's how you treat it after. If you are looking to grow your hair go on 'long hair care forum' it's black woman growing their long. I've found it useful and so should you.
Why is your avatar white? Black ppl need to quit pretending they're white

No comments:

Post a Comment