Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I use a hair relaxer on human hair extensions?

I have human hair extensions but they are a little old I think they might need a little help to get them back in shape.


could I use a hair relaxer to do so?Can I use a hair relaxer on human hair extensions?
I don't think a relaxer would help that considering most human extensions are already relaxed.Can I use a hair relaxer on human hair extensions?
Take them to a hair extensions salon, let them see it, and they will be able to do a hair treatment or something. Don't do it by yourself, you may ruin your extensions, so get a professional opinion first.
you probably need a good comb out and conditioner on your extensions, some hot oils or something. Relaxer will only weaken the extensions and they'll have to get replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment