Tuesday, January 19, 2010

African American relaxers in caucasian hair?

I have really curly, thick hair that takes an hour to straighten.


I'm caucasian, I have no african american in me. Can I put a relaxer into my hair or will it fall out?African American relaxers in caucasian hair?
dont do it,your hair will fall out,it's better that you go to the salon to get your hair permedAfrican American relaxers in caucasian hair?
I have a caucasian friend with naturally frizzy hair who uses a mild one all the time-- no straighteners for that girl.





Personally, I think African hair is more fragile than caucasian, that's why it doesn't grow so long.
I will cont. to straighten your hair if I was you...If you apply a AA relaxer to your hair your hair will break off...
LMAO! No it wont fall out.
My boss does it and it seems to work fine for her, check with a stylist just to be sure though

No comments:

Post a Comment