Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best curl relaxers for non ethnic hair?

I had EXTREMELY curly and frizzy hair. Even though I know it would be best to see a professional about this, however I am considering doing it myself. I need suggestions for a relaxer. I have color treated hair (that has not been colored in two months), fairly healthy hair that is also rather coarse.





Suggestions?Best curl relaxers for non ethnic hair?
you can still use an ethnic hair relaxer just go for your hair type if it is reallllllllllly frizzy and naps up easily then go for super(well not if you are tenderheaded) i suggest soft and beautiful it makes your hair pretty smelling and shinyBest curl relaxers for non ethnic hair?
G9 Ionic Curl Relaxer %26amp; Ionic Neutralizing Cream.





That'll tame them. And if you want straight hair, just follow the treatment with a good straightening iron like GHD or CHI. You'll have permanent perfectly straight hair :)





Good luck! ;D
They have products for Non-Ethnic hair. One of them is Zotos庐 Easy Straight System which can be bought at SALLY庐 Also, There is One N' Only Straighteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment