Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best hair relaxers you would recommend for curly hair?

I'm 100% Persian and have really thin curly hair. I'm sick of straightening it so are there any really good hair relaxers you could recommend? I heard that Olive Oil Hair Relaxer is one of the best... Any truth to this? Best hair relaxers you would recommend for curly hair?
Or you could wear it naturally...





Here are some basic tips for curly hair that you might find helpful:


*Try to find a stylist who knows how to work with curly hair. You can find ratings here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons


*Don't shampoo every day.


*Comb conditioner through hair in the shower.


*Never use a brush, only a comb, or better yet fingers, when wet.


*Apply styling products to dripping wet hair


*Use styling products suited for your hair type. Don鈥檛 know yours? http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types


*Avoid terrycloth towels; use microfiber or tshirts instead.


*Air dry or use a diffuser with your blowdryer.


*Don't touch your hair while it鈥檚 drying.





For specific products for your hair type you might want to explore the forums at:


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/


There you can find others with the same hair type and try out some of their favorite products. So that鈥檚 really useful.





Lastly, it has made my hair so much better since I started the curly girl method! I used to almost never wear it down (it was a frizz/poof ball), but now I have pretty, shiny curls. ~:) It鈥檚 pretty radical鈥攏o sulfates (shampoo) or silicones鈥攂ut it鈥檚 so great for curly hair. Give it a shot and check it out:


http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-鈥?/a>


Best hair relaxers you would recommend for curly hair?
Hello





I,ve relaxed hair with ORGANIC OLIVE OIL RELXER (NORMAL). I also have thin curly hair so I took normal and it works not bad. It softly relaxed my new grown hair, BUT ends are still curly :( Maybe I should have proceeded it for longer time? Before this I havent relaxed my hair for one year . Now I've used Organic twice.





So in the end - this relaxer is good for first time. It doesint damage your hair





Sorry for my spelling - english is not my national language.





Hope I've helped

No comments:

Post a Comment