Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can African American hair relaxers work on people who are not African American?

I'm Mexican, Guatemalan, and Costa Rican, so I'm Hispanic.





My hair is thick, brown, frizzy, wavy, kinda curly, and hard to manage.Can African American hair relaxers work on people who are not African American?
Yep, the product does not discriminate.Can African American hair relaxers work on people who are not African American?
of course!


why not?
Relaxing your hair isn't a way to fix the problem it will cause more damage trust me.I was relaxed for about 8 years.My hair won't grow pass my shoulders but when I stop relaxing my hair and cut off the relaxed ends it did.These sites can help you with your hair.You have to watch out for products that contain bad ingrediants.If you still want to experience having a relaxer ,their relaxer should work for you.They have different time limit for different hair textures when you have the relaxer in your hair.





www.blendedbeauty.com


http://www.curls.biz/


www.naturallycurly.com


www.mixedchicks.net
Yes you can! I do! I'm Portuguese and have the same hair type. I put the relaxer in my hair and the whole time you need to leave it on you need to use a thin comb and keep combing it straight, then rinse and follow with the Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight conditioner! Don't wash your hair though! Wash it 48 hours after wards with the same Herbal Essence Shampoo followed by the conditioner!
sure, go for it.
Of course!!! My friend in high school permed/straightened her sister's hair with the stuff and it looked beautiful in the end. btw...she is Puerto Rican and has really really tight curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment