Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chemical hair relaxers and hair dye?

I get chemical relaxers every once and a while. I haven't had one too recently. About a month probably. I've been thinking about dying my hair blue black. Since I'll be making it darker, I won't need to use any bleach or anything. Will the mix of the two chemicals mess up my hair?Chemical hair relaxers and hair dye?
Your hair should be fine as long as your not lifting it to a lighter color. But just to be safe, i would use a semi-permanent hair color. It's cheaper, healthier and if you want to change your mind in a couple of months it's easier to get rid of. Chemical hair relaxers and hair dye?
If you are using a chemical relaxer for color hair then you are good. but if you are using a chemical relaxer for untreated hair, then i wouldnt recommend it. lifting or not. the chemicals will react negatively and your hair will fall out. ive seen it done!


so i recommend doing a strand test and trying it out and see how it work.


dye only one strand of your hair and see how your hair reacts to it.


if it doesnt fall out, then youre good.


also try doing conditioning treatments on it as well.








good luck :]
No.


You're supposed to wait 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment