Monday, January 18, 2010

Hair relaxers? I would like to know more about them?

I've heard that getting your hair relaxed is worth it, but I'm not sure whether to get it done or not. I have naturally wavy, sometimes frizzy hair. I don't like straightening it everyday because it just doesn't straighten good enough. Please answer these questions if possible. Thanks (:





1. Is getting your hair relaxed worth it?


2. How much does it cost/where can you get it done?


3. How long does it last?


4. And how much does it actually straighten your hair?Hair relaxers? I would like to know more about them?
I get relaxers all the time. I have coarse hispanic hair so it works a lot for me.





1. Yes, it is worth it.


2. You can get it done at most salons but usually hispanic %26amp; african american salons do it. Usually it cost $50-60.You can also buy the box ones which are really good. I buy this one which is $ 8.00 http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/oli鈥?/a>


3. Usually 2-4 months or more depending on the brand and how your hair is


4. It straightens it a lot but you would see more results if you straighten it with a straightener also.





Hope I could help (=Hair relaxers? I would like to know more about them?
I'm African American and my hair is very coarse so yes, It is worth it. It makes my hair smooth and more easily manageable. It cost anywhere from $55-$60 dollars (I live in Florida). You can get it in a professional salon. It lasts 6-8 weeks. Hair will be completely straightened and will remain so; I use heat (i.e. a flat iron to assist me when styling).
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment