Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much do at home hair relaxers usually cost?

k so i dont have kinky hair or anything like that but i do have curly hair that is extremely unmanageable. towards teh end of my hair it is less curly and at the roots i have veryyyyyyyy little curls. i aslo have my hair in layers and the longest layer is about one or two inches past my shoulders. i thought a relaxer could possibly try to fix my issues and i have had it done before. the results were amazing but at the salon, it was extremely expensive, so i was wondering, if i just do it myself at home, how much would the kit or solution possibly cost???How much do at home hair relaxers usually cost?
Depending where you go and the brand, relaxer kits can run from approximately $3.99-8.00. Make sure you follow directions carefully....neutralize and condition your hair properly to avoid over processing. If you have virgin hair, its best you consult your stylist for best results.





I think our hair is similar, I have naturally wavy/curly hair and can wear it that way even with a relaxer just by wetting my hair and adding styling foam. At home relaxers do o.k. for me, but dont seem to last very long.





Good luck!!How much do at home hair relaxers usually cost?
Around five to ten dollars, depending on what brand you get.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment