Friday, January 15, 2010

Question about hair relaxers?

It costs about 拢50 at a hairdresser, and you can buy hair relaxer for under 拢5 in the shops....is there any real difference? I am male and my hair is about 5/6 inches long so I dont really care if its bad for your hair but I want straighter and easier to style hair.





If you get it done at a hairdresser, how do they do it? Do you have to sit for ages with one of those big things over your head?Question about hair relaxers?
go to the hairdressers,,,relaxing the hair is a chemical process and if its not done right it will surely damage your hair...the hairdresser uses better quality chemical to the one you can buy in the shop...even if you buy from a hairdressing wholesaler you might not get it right .....it could prove a costly mistake on your part....Question about hair relaxers?
I always go to the shop to get my relaxer put in because I have long hair and cannot do it myself. My best friend does her own and her hair is shorter. The hairdresser will part your hair in 4 equal sections and also make a part around the crown of your head. The outer edges are done last. She will start in the middle of your head, apply the relaxer, make a part and do the next piece until all of your hair is covered (if this is your first relaxer, if you've had one before they will only apply the product to your new growth). Depending on how coarse your hair is, you will sit apprx 10 minutes or longer and then she will rinse it out w/ a neutralizing shampoo. Deep conditioning (under the dryer), style, and your done.
hey there...





I am a parent of 3 bi-racial children (african-american/italian) and my daughter has her hair professionally relaxed. I DO NOT recommend getting products from your local store. Even though you would pay more get it done professional. The relaxing process takes several hours. A cream is put on your hair in sections and then it is set and blow dried. you will get better results if done by a hairdresser.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment