Monday, January 18, 2010

What are the best conditioner and relaxers for African American hair?

Can anybody give advice about great conditioners and relaxers for African American hair?What are the best conditioner and relaxers for African American hair?
I used Just for Me for years and it worked just as well as professional relaxers. It also left my hair SOFTER! :)


Now, I wear my hair natural and it's much stronger and softer than ever. I used Cantu leave-in conditioner, Pantene Relaxed and Natural daily moisturizer, and the Pantene R %26amp; N shampoo and conditioner as well. :)What are the best conditioner and relaxers for African American hair?
I used to use Affirm relaxers only let a professional do it. I do my own now and use Precise in mild formula. you don't want to over relax your hair, trust me it will fall out! It took 7 months for my hair to grow back after damaging it (it was shaved on the sides and in the back), during that time I used Precise in mild formula, and went to the Dominican Hair Salon every 2 or 3 weeks. They blow your hair straight so you don't use relaxers that often. (and for only $25, ya can't beat that.) Now my hair is at my shoulders, it would have gotten longer if i would have wrapped it every once and a while. Oh they also have good conditioners at the salon as well.
Mizani conditioners, kera care conditioners. Affirm relaxers are good but I think you can only buy it from a professional.
i think its called cream of nature something like that its a conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment