Friday, January 15, 2010

What are some ways I can straighten my hair without using harsh relaxers on my hair?

I have in-between hair or what they call mulatto hair. When I do get it relaxed, it comes out bouncy, straight, and like a regular white girl's hair. What are some products and tips I can use so I can still have that outcome without relaxers??????What are some ways I can straighten my hair without using harsh relaxers on my hair?
Flat iron your hair, use a boar bristle round brush to get the wave out before flat ironing.





Use a heat protect spray. I love Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum, it tightens the cuticle, reduces drying time, smells good and works amazing before flat ironing your hair. It is a silicone based product and a little goes a long way.





Use a smoothing serum like gloss drops when your hair is completely dry.What are some ways I can straighten my hair without using harsh relaxers on my hair?
Brazilian Keratin Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment