Friday, January 15, 2010

Anyone know how I can straigten my hair, with out relaxers or flat irons?

I'm taking my micros out today, but I was going to put a relaxer in my hair afterwards. However, I keep hearing how they are bad for your hair. I don't have a flat iron (can't afford to get one because I don't have a job yet';, but I don't want other people to tease me for how I look now.Anyone know how I can straigten my hair, with out relaxers or flat irons?
OMG i had the same problem u should wash your hair then wrap it or u can roller set it or if u have a curling iron u can flat iron your hair with that and relaxers or not bad for your hair its bad if u put it in your hair alotAnyone know how I can straigten my hair, with out relaxers or flat irons?
To get it looking like it's naturally straight, blow dry your hair while it's laid over a brush and it should flatten out pretty well. (I'm not sure how else to describe it, so I'm sorry if you don't get it)
use blower, though it won't actually straighten it, just lessen the curls, use a brush and stroke it how you want your hair would look, if you don't blower, then just tie it up.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny, a blow dryer and paddle brush. It might not totally straighten your hair, it depends on the texture and thickness but it will help it be straighter and smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment