Monday, January 18, 2010

Are hair relaxers worth it?

I am sooooo sick of my hair. It is the wavy, somewhat curly, poofy kind (although I usually straighten it or just wear it up.) I am thinking about getting a hair relaxer (because I can't afford the Japanese Straightening system). What is the general price for a relaxer? Is it worth it? And how long does it last?Are hair relaxers worth it?
Yes its worth it, it last about 6 months and you will never have to flat iron your hair again. Cost between 65.00 and 100.00.


Good luck you want be sorry!!Are hair relaxers worth it?
Relaxing your hair with chemicals is damaging to your hair. If you do it too often, your hair will be dry, brittle and will break off.





Enjoy your 'poofy' hair--many women are trying to buy hair like your's!

No comments:

Post a Comment