Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can you buy hair relaxers?

My hair is curly and super frizzy. And I heard relaxers do a really good job. The problem is that i don't know where to buy one. so... any ideas?Where can you buy hair relaxers?
I know Wal-Mart has them. You can also try Sally's Beauty Supply.Where can you buy hair relaxers?
u can go anywhere that sells beauty supplies. but u should get a kiddy relaxer instead of the strong stuff.a kiddy relaxer will keep ur curls minus the frizz.when i was natural my hair was too mich for me to handle so i got a strong relaxer instead if a kiddy relaxer and now my hair doesnt curl tight anymore so get a kiddy . also make sure ti says no lye on the cover
Like everywhere lol. Pretty much everywhere where they sell hair supplies-- Walmart, Target, grocery stores, Sally Beauty Supply, and like most beauty supply stores
Any pharmacist (CVS, Walgreens) or 'big box' type store like Wal Mart or Target. Look in the ethnic hair aisle for name brands like Optimum %26amp; Soft %26amp; Beautiful.
Walmart, Target, even drugstores. Be careful with them though! They can permanently damage your hair texture...
Wal-Mart. I would recommend the relaxers by SoftSheen Carson.
Sally's beauty supply,Walmart, some of your local drugstores.
anywhere from walgreens to sallys supply, rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment