Friday, January 15, 2010

Are my headaches associated with the fact that I no longer get relaxers in my hair?

I have been natural for about 5 years, and I immediately noticed that the middle of my head aches. My mother is also natural and she has the same issue. Even when I used to get relaxers, I always knew when it was time for another one because my head would start to hurt directly in the middle. So my question is, is this normal and why does this happen?Are my headaches associated with the fact that I no longer get relaxers in my hair?
relaxers have nothing to do with your headaches. The only reason they were coming at the same time is hormonal cyles. It's coincidental that your regrowth was due at the same time your headaches were occurring. Are my headaches associated with the fact that I no longer get relaxers in my hair?
see doing bad things to your is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment