Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can white people use african american hair relaxers?

i have really curly hair and i was just wonderingCan white people use african american hair relaxers?
Yes you can.Can white people use african american hair relaxers?
dont do it . I swear you will regreat it . I am white and my mom got this '; organic '; african american hair relaxer and omg , it was like I was in tears , thats how bad it was . it cost us $ 100 toget m hair remosturized in a heating bowl . ugh I wont forget it . get the white people hair straigtner . all the african american straighter dose is mke your hair very course and greasy and just discusteing .
I think since AA hair is usually curlier and coarser than white hair the relaxers we use could be too strong. There are brands of relaxers for whites, like Easy Straight, which would be more suitable for your hair type.
no
I doubt it...................don't white people need something to get rid of all that grease? African-American's add grease and moisture and white people are trying to get rid of the grease because otherwise, doesn't your hair get all sticky looking?





I'm just asking............I don't use perms @ all!
Yes they can my friend is italian and uses relaxers all it does it makes hair that has curls and kinks straight. They sell relaxer to white people but call it something else and it's extra expensive. If you use it get a mild one that does not have lye in it and use something like silk protein to protect your hair before you relaxer and oil or Vaseline on your scalp to protect your scalp

No comments:

Post a Comment