Monday, January 18, 2010

Do lye relaxers make your hair dry and frizzy like no-lye relaxers?

I was thinking about getting a lye relaxer done professionally in a couple of weeks and I've always had a problem with no lyes making my hair dry and frizzy. And I want something that will make my hair straight silky and frizz and poof free. So I want to know what people about lye relaxers from their experiences with them. Please and thank you!Do lye relaxers make your hair dry and frizzy like no-lye relaxers?
In a salon they always use a lye relaxer, or a salon strength of a no lye. You hair shouldn't be frizzy. Ask you stylist for something to help with the frizzies. I have a lye relaxer and my hair doesn't frizz. I don't get frizzies cause i don't blow dry my hair.Do lye relaxers make your hair dry and frizzy like no-lye relaxers?
you only get that hair from genetics-sorry. by the way they quit using lye for a reason-it burns.have a great hair day!
i used no lye relaxers and my hair didn't come out dry %26amp; frizzy...maybe you didn't moisturize your hair enough

No comments:

Post a Comment