Monday, January 18, 2010

If I stop getting relaxers or perms will my hair come out?

I'm a black female and my hair stops to the middle of my back. I'm wearing braids so my hair can get even more longer. The reason why... I want my hair to get thicker, fluffy, %26amp; soft. I hate straight thin hair. I also want to go natural. Meaning that I am not gone to use no relaxers anymore. If I stop using relaxers, will my hair come out.If I stop getting relaxers or perms will my hair come out?
No, the only way your hair would fall out is by getting a relaxer because of the chemicals. Nothing will happen with going natural, it will actually make your hair feel healthierIf I stop getting relaxers or perms will my hair come out?
Usually it will. You will have two different textures of hair, which will cause breakage. If you want to transition out of relaxers, try braids or kinky twists to grow out your hair.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment