Monday, January 18, 2010

How should I handle kinky hair if I can't get relaxers due to my skin condition?

What are ways to manage it, %26amp; do you have any special ideas for any styles besides ordinary ponytails? My hair is getting pretty long, %26amp; I can't handle it anymore. I don't want to cut it all off again. I want to continue to let it grow long. Also, could my kinky hair be damaged for going long lengths of time without combing it? Sometimes I get depressed %26amp; just don't have any energy. But I want my hair to grow long %26amp; healthy. I wash my hair like twice or 3 times a week %26amp; put conditioner in it, but I get too emotionally depressed to comb it out %26amp; it gets all matted. %26amp; when I do comb it, it only looks silky %26amp; shiny ';sometimes'; %26amp; very nappy at other times. It's like my hair plays tricks on me.How should I handle kinky hair if I can't get relaxers due to my skin condition?
Your hair is definitely getting damaged by not combing through each day. Once it's matted, you pull a significant amt. of hair out brushing knots. Try not to do this. It will lift your mood to set aside even 10 minutes a day to brush through your natural oils and keep it silkier. You should put a straightening balm (Bumble and Bumble makes a good one called Straight) blow dry or air dry, and then flat iron it. Less upkeep between washings and you'll be more motivated to care for it better. Good luck.How should I handle kinky hair if I can't get relaxers due to my skin condition?
WELL YOU COULD USE A HOTCOMB..

No comments:

Post a Comment