Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long do permenant hair straightners/relaxers last? What is the best way to have it done?

I dont want to have to hassle with my hair every morning or everytime i go someplace to straighten it, i have heard about the japanees relaxer thing, but apparently that lasts for like a year...I want something that permanantly straightens my hair but not for that long...Also what are the negative effects on getting it done? cause i know when i color my hair, it gets really dry and then it gets dandruff and so will that do the same thing?


Help please!


ThanksHow long do permenant hair straightners/relaxers last? What is the best way to have it done?
I don't really know much about it but from what I've heard a serious negative is that when your hair grows your new hair comes through curly and looks awful compared to the chemically straightened hair you have so think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment