Monday, January 18, 2010

How long does store bought hair relaxer last after it has been opened?

I just bought some relaxer and put it in my hair, but I didn't have enough for the back. I have some left from the last time I relaxed my hair, but I'm not sure if it will work.





Does anyone know how long those last after they're opened? I heard an hour and then the chemicals don't work anymore. I just want to be sure.How long does store bought hair relaxer last after it has been opened?
If you did not have enough for the back you are using too much. You can re use an old jar of relaxer that you had to mix, it will be inactive or it will make your hair break off. You'll just have to wait a couple days, get some more relaxer and do the back.How long does store bought hair relaxer last after it has been opened?
DO NOT USE THE LEFTOVER RELAXER....CHEMICALS DONT WORK AND IT WILL DRY YOUR HAIR OUT....YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WRAP YOUR HAIR AND FLAT IRON

No comments:

Post a Comment