Monday, January 18, 2010

I need to stop using relaxers any other products to straighten hair?

Okay I've been using relaxers since I was little. It never damage my hair till now. And I love using it because it helps edges and they be rough and my hair be straighten as well, but not anymore for some reason. I need to stop before it gets worst. Any suggestions? ThanksI need to stop using relaxers any other products to straighten hair?
Stop touching up your roots and let your relaxer grow out? You're edges are ';rough'; because that's your natural hair that has grown in, your natural hair is not silky, smooth, and straight like relaxed hair, so it's a completely different texture and that's why it looks like that. Or, flat iron it. Go to youtube and search for Flat Ironing Relaxed Hair and you'll come across many tutorials on how to do this. Keep in mind that heat can further damage your hair. It's not surprising you're having problems with your relaxer. They're harsh chemicals that can cause constant breakage and thin out the hair over time.





Are you or someone you know personally touching-up your relaxers? It's best to let a licensed professional do it so you can get the results you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment