Monday, January 18, 2010

Black women with relaxers or natural hair, what do you put in your hair befor blow drying?

After washing your hair what do you put or spray in your hair before blow drying. After blow drying do put something else in your hair before flat ironing?





thanks:v)





Black women with relaxers or natural hair, what do you put in your hair befor blow drying?
I'm natural so I only use heat or flat irons about twice a year for a style change and trim.





When I do flat iron, I use Burnt Sugar Pomade at http://www.oyinhandmade.com. It doesn't contain petroleum, mineral oil, or any other harsh agents that toxic or damaging to my natural hair. Black women with relaxers or natural hair, what do you put in your hair befor blow drying?
I always use Mizani Thermastrength serum before and I blow dry, it smells great. If I plan to flat iron I'll use more thermastrength, if I want it blown ultra straight I use wondergro shea butter after its dry
heat protectant.


you can get it almost anywhere








they say heat dries up your hair and promotes breakage So make sure to use the protectant okay. Esp b4 flat ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment