Friday, January 15, 2010

I would like to know if hair relaxers can be used on european hair?

my hair is thick and frizzy and even when blow dried still frizzy's up when its humid or damp, i had it bleached highlighted a month ago too, is that ok to use relaxers on? I cant do much with my hair and just want it calming down, i have had it chemically straightened in a salon but it didnt work.I would like to know if hair relaxers can be used on european hair?
You could use a relaxer, but it should be a mild formula. Something else you can look into is Anti-curl by Rusk. If you're looking for a more permanent fix, ask your stylist about Japanese straightening. There are several different lines that do this and they vary in price (a few hundred - $1000+). Hope this helps!I would like to know if hair relaxers can be used on european hair?
be careful when you use a chemical on your bleached hair it will take differently on your natural and highlighted hair.
I relaxed my hair and im European, it depend how silky your hair is if its very silky then dont do it if its been dyed a lot dont relax it and if its straight then dont relax it My hair is exactly like your i relaxed my hair it doesnt make your hair streaight straight but it will last a long time like 6 months. I wouldnt relaxe it after a month of bleached and highliting i would wait another month because if you relax it on your highlights the hair will fall out
Try herbal shampooor egg.
Honestly, relaxers are very damaging to the hair. Especially with bleached and color treated hair. If you are willing to take the risk and try a relaxer, please wait until after the bleached hair has grown out before venturing out to chemical straightening methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment