Thursday, January 14, 2010

If I switch hair relaxers will my hair fall out?

Im thinking about switching hairdressers becuase my usual one is starting to suck. There's this new girl thats been doing my hair latley and she does an excellet job. But now its time for a relaxer and she doesnt use the one that im used to. If I switch my relaxer my hair wont fall out will it?? thanksIf I switch hair relaxers will my hair fall out?
very unlikely. Though let your new hairdresser know. I used the same relaxer (Motions) until I also switched beauticians. My hair turned out fine. Though when using chemicals you can never be too sure.If I switch hair relaxers will my hair fall out?
It shouldn't, just make sure you speak up when it starts to tingle. Don't try to wait it out!
No.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment