Friday, January 15, 2010

What are some good relaxers for coarse colored treated hair?

I have always relaxed my hair and the last time I did I used precise. I wanted to know if there are any other relaxers besides that one and what are some good shampoos and conditioners for coarse hair that will make it soft and shiny.What are some good relaxers for coarse colored treated hair?
Mizani relaxers are usually really good when it comes to color treated hair. My hair isn't colored treated but has a rinse in it, I always get a mizani relaxer at the salon usually every 12weeks.What are some good relaxers for coarse colored treated hair?
I use Dark %26amp; Lovely regular. The super version now contains Olive oil. As for getting soft and shiny hair...I encourage you to Join us here on:





www.hairlista.com


www.keepitsimplesista.ning.com





I've learned so much about black hair care and growth and relaxers it's ridiculous. You can find any information you wanna know and plenty of support. If you do join... I'm (Jnicole07)

No comments:

Post a Comment