Friday, January 15, 2010

How come relaxers no longer make my hair straight?

I have been getting relaxers in my hair since I was 8 years old. I noticed that for the past couple of years my hair has not been getting as straight as it use to. My hair dresser even put a relaxer in my hair and didn't get it bone straight either. She said that the texture of my hair has changed and it is curly instead of kinky. Is there a difference? What other options are there to straighten my hair and keeping it healthy?How come relaxers no longer make my hair straight?
Maybe you should try a diffrent strenght or maybe go to the egyptians they make your hair really straight, but they use lots of heat so long as you maintain your hair after it is done you hair wil be healthy, or maybe you might have to change the brand like still could use just for me but now i have to get adults perm, i hope i helpedHow come relaxers no longer make my hair straight?
i'm not sure if there is a difference between curly/ kinky. But another option would be to chemically straighten your hair, although that would take out the volume. so if you have a lot of hair and don't mind a lil flatness than that would be the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment