Friday, January 15, 2010

I want To Learn How To Apply Relaxers To The Hair and I dont Want To Spend Hours In School Wat Should I Do?

I am Only 15 And I dont Have Tyme To Go 2 Hair School Cause I Am In High School Any Suggestions?I want To Learn How To Apply Relaxers To The Hair and I dont Want To Spend Hours In School Wat Should I Do?
If you buy a relaxer kit for about $7.99 there are very detailed step by step instructions in the box. You can buy a kit at the beauty supply store or even at Walgreen's or Walmart.I want To Learn How To Apply Relaxers To The Hair and I dont Want To Spend Hours In School Wat Should I Do?
Check into work study programs at your school, I attended beauty school through my highschool. It was a two year program, I took it my senior year and it was paid for, then the next year I had to pay but it wasnt nearly as bad because one year was paid. Also some schools allow you to go to beauty school part time and will give you credits. When you hit junior and senior year and a lot of your requirements are out of the way you have blow off classes, why not look into filling your time with schooling that will provide a job afterwards.
Relaxing hair is easy. U can put vaseline around the head for protection, but i don't see this as necessary.


Divide the hair in2 4 parts and start applying each part starting at the back. Leave it on for about 15 minutes/ until the person is starting to burn. During this time u have to keep on combing through the hair. After about 5 minutes of combing start taking the relaxer off with the comb. They should be stinging by then. Then go rinse it out. Rinse it out thoroughly, and then rinse it out with neutralizing shampoo. The bubbles are usually a pinkish color. Pat with towel. Blow Dry. Moisturize hair with hair food, then add a moisturizer.
Hairdressers have to attend school to properly learn chemical procedures for a reason! Maybe you should concentrate on your current studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment