Friday, January 15, 2010

Does Your Hair Grow Better Without Relaxers?

I have had relaxers in my hair for years and I noticed my hair will get shoulder length and then break off.





I am wondering if your hair grows better and healthier without relaxers?





I am considering letting my hair grow out naturally.Does Your Hair Grow Better Without Relaxers?
Well, actually from experience, depending on how well you care for your hair, you can have hair as long as bra strap lenght. My hair was able to reach that stage with a relaxer and it is still growing, you just need to get touch-ups ONLY when there is 2 inches or more of new growth and keep the ends of your hair oiled with olive oil and pink oil. Make sure you get hot oil treatments every month and of course a deep condition every 1-2 weeks, these are a few tips to having HEALTHY relaxed hair. But to honestly answer your question, your hair does grow better without a relaxer, while at the same time it can grow just as good with proper care with a relaxer.Does Your Hair Grow Better Without Relaxers?
yes, relaxers break off hair!!


Go natural and do a curly set or a straight wig for a while.
I can't really tell. I've been getting relaxers for as long as I can remember ((I'm 13)) and whenever I get a fresh one and my hair grows, I can actually tell because the difference in texture.
Yes. it can although some women stretch it out for months then do a retouch. Too much chemicals in the hair (including hair dyes) can make it easily brittle, dried and break off.





Plus if you use moisturizers, oils, vitamins and eat healthy, especially foods with Vitamin B, C and E can all contribute to healthy beautiful hair.





These folks on this website can give you excellent feedback on your question about hair.


www.longhaircareforum.com
Mine grew better with a relaxer. I use Dr. Miracles Relaxer.
Absolutely!!! Relaxers damage your hair not help it. Your hair will go so much healthier and faster without a relaxer.
The truth is natural is always better... even though it feels great to have beautiful straight hair.. all the chemicals put in the scalp and hair when a relaxer is put really makes the hair harder to grow... but you said that your hair grows shoulder length than breaks.. what you should do is use some treatments.. try INFUSIUM. Its a liquid that decreases breakage by alot... if you do your hair or some one is doing it for you you put it in while you would put the curlers in your hair, to go sit under the drier i really hopes this helps because it worked for me....
Your hair will grow wether or not it has a relaxer or not, its all about how you take care of it. Although, your hair will be a lot healthier if you stoped getting relaxers and just went natural. I currently have long relaxed hair and I am SO ready to stop getting relaxers(01/01/2009). You can grow your hair long with or without a relaxer its just really about how you take care of it.


I personally like natural hair better. You can do so much more with it. You'll love your natural hair, I promise!
uhm yeahhhh





with relaxers the chemicals are killing your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment