Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the best home relaxers for thick African American hair?

Right now I'm using Dr. Miracle and my hair isn't straight as it should be.. and the only way for me to get my hair straight is to straighten it. But when I straight it my ends get really dry and brittle. I really need a relaxer than can keep my hair straight without me having to use the flat iron...What is the best home relaxers for thick African American hair?
Have you thought about going to a professional hairstylist? They're trained to evaluate your hair and determine the best type of relaxer for it to get it straight. If you can't afford a hair salon then see if there's a hair school in your are and that will be much cheaper. Also, if you want your hair straight then ask a licensed beautician for a corrective relaxer.What is the best home relaxers for thick African American hair?
use Olive Oil hair relaxer. it works for me. I'm thinking about switching to Dr. Miracle though. I heard that it helps your hair grow faster.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment