Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you think about hair relaxers?

personally i stopped relaxing my hair because of breakage and also b/c of all the chemicals...so im going natural...





too many women think that relaxers are the greatest thing that was ever created for their its a shame...What do you think about hair relaxers?
I went natural last summer for the same reasons, but mainly because of the burning.





Some people only know relaxed hair and then there are myths about natural hair and people have been taught by society to hate it.





I don't have a problem with people wanting straight hair, but I have a problem with the strong, harsh, and damaging relaxer chemicals.What do you think about hair relaxers?
They are very damaging, more so than heat. Most people love the idea because they are lazy and hate straightening their hair every day. But some people just have really coarse hair that does not respond to heat. Some relaxers are a lot more gentle, but many are worse than bleach as far as damage goes. It also leaves your hair in a general horrible shape, it feels strange and looses some of it's shine. I am anti-relaxer for most people, just get a thermal styling spray and use your iron!
i want to use a hair relaxer because my hair is naturally very curly and frizzy, but im only a teenager and dont want to ruin my hair for when itll actually mean something when im in my 20s or something... ill strick to my straightener for now !
The problem with relaxers is that they're so harsh and they're the same thing as a permanent to make hair curly but used a different way. They're really rough on the hair and the scalp, too!! :o
I know what you mean! Worst thing I have ever done. EXTREME damage, hair loss (my hair has patches where theres like little hair because its just growing back) and its sooo dry!





Its not worth it at ALL.
in my opinion they are a big no-no; they're just as bad as bleaching hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment